Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our website.
Use of the Website -
- You must be at least 18 years old or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to use our website.
- You agree to use our website solely for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
(c) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
Product Information -
(a) The information provided on our website is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice.
(c)We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information on our website.
(d) We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product or service without prior notice.
Ordering and Shipping -
- When placing an order for our products, you agree to provide accurate and complete information.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at our discretion.
- Shipping and delivery times may vary and are estimated. We are not responsible for any delays or errors caused by third-party shipping providers.
- Risk of loss and title for products pass to you upon delivery.
Returns and Refunds -
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee on our products. If you are not satisfied, please contact our customer service within 30 days of receiving the product.
- Returned products must be unopened and in their original packaging. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within a reasonable time-frame.
- All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of MSHIELD™ or its licensor’s and is protected by copyright laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or otherwise use any content from our website without our prior written consent.
Third-Party Links -
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party websites and do not endorse or assume any responsibility for them. Accessing third-party websites is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability -
To the fullest extent permitted by law, MSHIELD™ and its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our website or the products purchased through our website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MSHIELD™ and its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses arising out of your use of our website or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction -